Tuesday, March 13, 2012

running late

On my daily ride to work and I'm running late due to hitting my snooze button my cell alarm and I hate running late b/c it totally throws me off course and it seems like the crowds of ppl become more annoying as the rush hour passes I always hope that woman with her annoying kids doesn't get on or some mental case or annoying subway performers or prophets that want to inform us the rapture is near I guess asking for a quiet ride to work when you're running late is too much too ask lol just like getting a seat on the way home.  hope I'm.not too late I know I will need some caffeine to keep me awake throughout the morning the slow down in work load doesn't help this the sun will peak out later and it does wonders for the mood


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment