Saturday, May 19, 2012

Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money



My tribute to Donna Summer who was an amazing singer in the 70-80's who recently passed away at the age of 63 due to lung cancer.  Some of her music was before my time but I still loved it anyway this songs hits home to me and many other working women out there single and married our personals sacrifices as mothers and women that sometimes others don't see and take for granted.  I sure work hard for my mere bag of shells lol and it doesn't always go far but I guess it's better than zero.  The whole point of the song is ladies work hard so appreciate us and give us love and respect and you shall receive the same in return.

1 comment:

  1. I like this song is awesome but the y blocked it due to copyrights. The song is a great example of how we have to keep on striving everyday even if things don't become easier.

    ReplyDelete