Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Metro pcs jingle

I made the mistake of switching from sprint to metro pcs aka metro piece of s# thinking I'd be saving money and to cut any financial ties.with the ex well what ive gotten in exchange is a phone that was a lower end android upgraded it to their so called higher end android to find its not compatible with mp3 music sites etc.  I learned a very expensive lesson you get what you pay for.

Metro pcs jingle:

This is metro piece of s$

If you want lousy service with getting 4 messages at once or none at all or late voice mails and poor internet connections this is.for you and.dont be broke b/c.they will pull the plug hello hello.hello what? Are you.freaking deaf? Nope its metro pcs.  Yes thats my rant lol but I will run not walk to sprint store friday which is pay day and switch back and stay there just hope they never merge with att another piece of junk service.  I rather pay more and get better service and get the best use out of my phone. Im still deciding between the htc arrive evo 3d and htc evo one.  While I prefer the htc one since its the newest one just unveiled last week in stores im anything will be better than what I have now


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment