Friday, May 18, 2012

Its been a while

I havent had much time lately to keep this blog up to date so many things going in my daily life I rarely have time anymore.  Since ive last posted I have applied for foodstamps and after them losing my papers not once but twice I was denied b/c I make too much money which is total bs b/c they base this on gross income not.net what.it really should be based on I also applied for ssi for jr hoping I have better luck in that area. Its getting harder to get by these days and with rents increasing plus food costs nothing lasts.  to make matters worse I got a notice of another rent hike which I cant afford I can barely afford rent now being a single parent is hard emotionally and financially im still on the dating scene and its been one disappointment after another and while each experience is different im left wondering if there are any good men out there who want a real relationship other than play games or a friend with benefits  so the search continues the divorce is a slow work in progress in three months it will be a year that he left.  Ive been on and.off with the gym and sadly I gained back some weight and.its my fault with my bad food.choices and laziness but there are days I just have no.energy and the crowds at the gym turn me off excuses I know but I have to get back on track if the junk is not there I wont eat it lol.  Jr is getting big and is a handful at times he caught a virus which he got from school but is ok now.  I had plans to go to the movies but now I feel lazy dont feel like going smh maybe tomorrow the lunch I had no business eating at mcdonalds plus weekly tiredness has me wanting to go home.  Jr is going with his dad gives me a free weekend to relax and catch up on cleaning which didnt get done due to mothers day. Mothers day wasnt easy this.yr due to a disagreement my brother was thrown out it was a long time coming but I think in the end it is for the best he was referred to a sober living place not in the best part of town but at least he has a steady place to live for now until something permanent comes along  the 3:00 stretch has arrived time to finish up the work day


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you blogging again. I think it's crazy that Jr is already going to school. Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete