Tuesday, November 6, 2012

casted my vote

Yesterday was an annoying tiring day our first half of our ride was on the bus and it was so crowded I had to let two buses pass by before we could get a bus that was already packed and we stood half the time my back was killing me from standing and all I could think about is how I can't wait to get back to the office this commute to long island city is annoying and tedious the neighborhood sucks and the people in this building are rude and annoying. There's all of these stupid restrictions in place the reception for my cell phone sucks and I couldn't get wifi access. The commute home wasn't too bad we got the train and bus back home but bus was crowded. Yesterday was jr bday and I picked up a cake from carvel and we sang happy bday to him nothing too fancy as it fell during the week and money is tight. Today was Election day and it felt good to sleep in but jr behavior was terrible and tried my patience every step of the way. Pharmacy lost my rx for the second time in a row and I was fed up I contacted corporate office b/c I'm sick and tired of dealing with incompetent people who don't give a damn about their jobs. In the afternoon I went to the jr hs to vote and I voted for Obama of course as I did 4 years ago b/c I'm just trying to see how Mitt and Ryan have this country's best interests at heart Obama was handed 8 years worth of fuck ups from the previous administration and people are stupid and unrealisitic they want a quick fix to this nation's problems and as it took many years to get into this mess it will make many years to get out of it if we ever fully recover from it. I'm confident I made the right choice and I will be praying and crossing my fingers tonight that he wins. Today in the evening I get a call that we have to report back to the same office yet again and I have to say that I'm pissed off and I'd wish these people would get our office back together already. I never thought I'd actually say this but I can't wait to get to work at our office. It's a convenient area with places to eat etc. This is part of sandy's after effects I hate the most besides the MTA delays and slow recovery of service. This friday I want to take it easy and relax for once instead of thinking about what needs to be done and going here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment