Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Man sought in alleged Brooklyn forcible touching incident | Metro.us Metro.us

Man sought in alleged Brooklyn forcible touching incident | Metro.us Metro.us

Ladies, how many times have you been on your way to work or where ever destination you're headed to and you come across some pervert getting a little too close to you they take advantage of this especially in very crowded trains on rush hour to find someone trying to either grope you or any other female or rub themselves on you. As a woman I think it's so disgusting, disrespectful and an invasion of our personal space.  This is why I avoid crowded trains and buses overall but these incidents usually take place more on subways.  I always try to be very aware of my surroundings and will be quick to say something if need be.   When I was younger I was the victim of this stupidity.  I was riding on the train to school wearing a skirt tights and shoes and the train was crowded and this guy had the nerve to inapproriately touch grab and feel my behind.  It was embarrassing and infuriating to me as I felt so violated and back in the late 90's cell phones weren't as affordable and accessible as now or have the advanced camera features but I got my revenge when it was time to get off I gave him a good hard kick in the shin and quickly left.  I think this has always been an issue on mass transit as there's been perverts since the beginning of time lol but with today's advanced technology catching them in the act is easier.  I'm glad the victim got to snap a picture of him and I hope the police do catch up with him b/c no one should have to be touched inappropriately and I can bet she's not his first victim but it's her quick thinking that put his face out there and will hopefully get him caught by the police.   Ladies stay safe, stay vigilant, feel free to elbow or kick in the shin if neccessary and let them know you will NOT stand to be disrespected. 

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of Queen Latifah Unity video. That man needed to be slapped in the face.

    ReplyDelete