Monday, December 27, 2010

planning for the next step

These past few days have been very emotionally draining and this morning I felt very overwhelmed when I saw the condition of the house it was a mess and I tried to pick up as much as I could but nothing is like when you do a good cleaning.  I just made sure the trash was taken out and beds were made he packed up the car and I was almost going to change my mind and leave to tampa but he convinced me to stay.  As I've said before sometimes family is an asset sometimes they're not. It was very hard for me to see him go with the baby b/c I feel as if he truly is the only real support I have here.  If we have somewhere to go etc.  I spoke with the pt financial dept and at least the hospital bill will be paid by the charity services but we still have to work on getting them the medical card that will allow them to get access to free medical services.  I can't believe all of the snow that has fallen in NY.  The subways are down everything messed up like usual blizzard so either way I probably would've been home.  We're are still waiting for these doctors to come in here and that's the most annoying thing b/c there's no place like being at home.  I had some lunch at the cafeteria and they're pretty good and reasonable.  We've made the decision to relocate and it wasn't an easy one b/c I have my job to consider and other things but I also realize that my mother needs a lot of help and my grandfather is getting old and can't continue to bear the expenses on the house anymore he should be retired and enjoying his life.  Life is just not fair sometimes.  We have a lot to think about once we get back to NY as far as job transfers housing moving expenses and I have to start working my tail off to make sure I also have enough money saved up to tide me over for a while.  I'm burned out and I need a break maybe this will be a good time for it but I eventually want to pursue other things.  I never imagined that all of this would happen in one trip down to fl and I hope that we're not making a mistake which is why we're both taking a leave of absence from the city just in case things don't work out.  Maybe this will be a change for the better let's see what this will bring all positive I hope.  We're still waiting and it doesn't look like we're leaving anytime soon thank goodness I got my lap top for entertainment.  I have a tension headache could sure a tylenol.  Hope tomorrow will be less stressful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment