Tuesday, February 15, 2011

long day

Today was a hectic morning and I woke up half asleep watched NY1 to get a check on the weather and MTA nonsense if there is any, and once I'm fully awake off to the shower.  I'm in the shower and I see a little body come in peak through the it's jr full of energy and then he throws an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet and the fun begins.  After I'm dressed it's time to get him ready and he has a dirty diaper which is almost unheard for him during the mornings I survive that w/out throwing up dress him and then I wake up the genius as he promised to drop us off only to have to wait for him to finish by this time I'm really pissed off b/c I'm running late.  We finally get going in the car and we get stuck behind a garbage truck which stresses me out even more.  I don't think he really understands how important it is for me to be on time to work.  I get to the train and it takes forever to move and I feel really tired finally I fall asleep for a while but I woke up before it was time for me to catch my least favorite connecting train the J.  It took forever to come as usual dealing with MTA incompetence it finally comes and it's an old train which is smaller and even more crowded I squeeze and when I punch in boom 20 minutes late.  I had a tension headache.  I then proceeded to try and get started for work and did mail and finally was done before lunch I sent out 129 letters I had to take a break b/c it was to the point I had tunnel vision.  It took me forever to get it done since I had to assemble most of them b/c no envelopes or brochures were made.  Trying to get things accomplished during the day isn't easy called inquiring about transit card still getting the run around I refuse to continue to pay out of my pocket b/c of this vendors incompetence and I'm prepared to call again and speak to a manager to finally resolve this situation.  I then called cable company to check on the status of my reversal and here we go again I got a different person different story telling me that it can't be reversed and how I had to call within a few mins of the error which they don't disclose on web pg.  I swear that these representatives make things up as they go along.  I've faxed all of the proof to finance dept and I'm still at the same position so I'm leaving it up to the bank to resolve this dispute with them I'm done and I'm not aggravating myself further I'm providing the bank with the receipt showing the charge I authorized and will no longer use their web site for payments.  I finally leave work to get on train and it's crowded and I really felt like sitting but no luck on either train I get home after 5 and a little while after that speech therapist comes and does the session with jr and he's coming along well but it's hard trying to stay awake.  I'm glad I have a long weekend coming up.  After she leaves it's dinner time watching some tv bathe child and off to bed he goes. Tonight was the funeral service for my co-worker's relative and I really wished I would've been able to make it but I couldn't due to distance and jr session.  I'm still puzzled how no one in the office has purchased a sympathy card for us to sign and take a collection she's a nice person this is what I hate just last week this was done for someone else.  I'm a firm believer if you don't for one you do for all not just selected people.  I'm not waiting for no one I have a sympathy card I'm writing it up and mailing it to her.  I'm also awaiting a return call from his pediatrician nothing yet I'm just going to schedule an appointment. I hope to have an uneventful morning and commute to work b/c I sure don't want to stay late again. Dealing with all of these things gets to be a bit much after a while.  It's after 10 and it's been a long day and need some much needed rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment