Sunday, February 27, 2011

rested weekend

This weekend we had beautiful spring like weather which reminds me I need a spring jacket b/c my jacket is too thick and I felt so overheated when I was out yesterday and today. We cleaned the house, and threw out so much trash, kind of makes me wonder where the heck all of the paper accumulates the reason I need to get a high power high capacity shredder to rid myself of all unnecessary paper junk.  Getting rid of junk feels extremely liberating and frees up a lot of space especially when there isn't much to work with.  After this we headed to Queens Center Mall and most would say I'm a glutton for punishment b/c this place is always a mad house especially on the weekends but I really needed something that was on sale and I headed to the store and found there was a huge line to pay come to find out that the 50% off discount was only till 1 pm.  thank goodness for him that he held my spot in line.  I also went to GNC to pick up our vitamins also on sale after this we got hungry and headed to the food court which good luck in trying to find a seat there I felt like having some teriyaki chicken only to be disappointed when I saw the cash only sign went to mcdonald's instead and me and jr shared chicken nuggets and fries.  I also went to target and they've really made a lot of nice changes to it got some things there and final stops were the sprint store and best buy,  we're looking to get rid of AT&T and I saw the EVO which is a cool phone with great features.  It may hurt our pockets to get rid of AT&T with termination fees but we're so sick of their crappy service in this area it will be worth it in our eyes.  I then went to pick up ingredients to make the fresh sofrito at home which aren't readily available in this area so I have to go into bklyn for this.  Fresh is better just wish I had a store that had everything that was closer to home like walking distance.  Made a tray of baked ziti so we have left overs for today hooray and jr went with his father to the park for a while and I watched some tv and chilled out and he went for a nap so cant complain too much about this weekend kind of wish more of them were like this.  Tomorrow is Monday my least favorite day and a very rainy one at that, not exactly looking forward to it going to see if I get a ride well time to heat up our dinner i'm sure it will taste just as good or even better than last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment