Tuesday, May 24, 2011

random thoughts before bed

  1. I value quiet time and solitude very much as I don't get to have it very often
  2. I wish I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow but not rich so I have to under protest
  3. Why can't I have a dishwasher or a maid that would mean I'd need an apt that wasn't 100+ yrs old and giving some scheister an arm and a leg
  4. why doesn't my son fall asleep w/out putting us through the wringer
  5. Why am I still awake? Guess throat and running nose will do this to you
  6. Why do I over hear him talking to the opportunist yet again and coaxing him to do a bbq etc if ppl want to do they will if you hear a million and one excuses FORGET IT
  7. Sesame place looks like it will happen glad for that
  8. Why is it in nyc esp 5 boros do ppl go nuts and can't sthu simply b/c its a little warm out I'd like some sleep
  9. Why am I sandwiched between a toddler and husband and at times cat

  10. These are my thoughts and its a quarter to 11 so time to call it a night hope I'm feeling good enough to start the daily routine and cross my fingers I get a seat on the train both ways

No comments:

Post a Comment