Friday, January 28, 2011

snow day

Yesterday was the preview of the snow storm and last night is when it really started coming down when I looked out the window before bed there was a lot on the ground already.  My bed felt so warm and comfortable and I had decided that I wasn't going to work and lucky I did b/c the city declared an official snow day and closed the offices.  There was no city bus service which meant I couldn't have gone even if I wanted to attempt to go to work I stood warm and dry at home,.  Now I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm glad friday has finally arrived tomorrow. During the day I did some cleaning up and he replaced the faucet and I tried to catch up on rest.  The day goes by so fast when you're home but drags on at work for some weird reason.   I then went to the store to get some things at the supermarket and it was like an obstacle course to get around tons of piles of snow everywhere I'm sure it will be clean in the city tomorrow as they get first priority for clean up well they should put more effort into the clean ups on the side streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment