Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rat Attacks Woman In Subway

Rat Attacks Woman In Subway


When I read this article from FOX5 NY News and it scared the crap out of me first off this is where I catch my train and a woman who was waiting for a train was bitten on her foot by a subway rat and was rushed to the hospital. First of all the shock would overcome and then I would be scared of catching any disease, since the subways are very filthy and rats carry tons of germs and disease. MTA says they're doing a good job cleaning the system I doubt it if they had enough rat poison this wouldn't have happened hope she sues them. This area of the train station is also very old and people don't help this problem by throwing garbage on the subway tracks and on the platforms you're just giving them reason to come to the surface and they're getting quite bold. I will not be wearing sandals anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gross I saw one myself near the food vendor the rat was on top of the starbursts.

    ReplyDelete