Wednesday, September 7, 2011

back on track

This past weekend was the typical routine with a bonus day off Monday. I was able to get some errands done and have some time to relax. I got a visit from a friend this weekend which is good b/c I don't get to see her all the time. Yesterday was like any typical morning I'm trying to drag myself out of bed and the weather was unseasonably cold in the 60's and raining. Which is totally weird b/c Monday was humid sunny and warm. I actually had to wear a hoody and put long pants on jr. I was able to get to work on time considering that the train stood in the station for what seemed like an eternity. I managed to get a considerable amount of work done and when it was time for lunch I went to the gym and took zumba it was good b/c while I usually go on Thursdays the class on Tuesdays isn't as crowded which gives everyone a lot more space to exercise. After the class the rain really started to come down I went to GNC to look for a fat burner and winded up buying a pkg that comes with the multi-vitamin, energy & metabolism and other things for $29.99 for the first 7 days of the month you get $20 off and other discounts. After work I went to the gym again to kill time before my appointment after 7. I took a new class called kick some abs it was okay after the class was over I did the treadmill for a little over a half hr. I burned 300 calories on the treadmill when I entered all of the food and activity in fitness pal I burned over 940 calories which is great and a first time achievement b/c I've never burned that much since I started exercising. I started keeping track of what I eat through the fitness pal tracker as I got lazy during my vacation days and I didn't realize that when my phone got factory reset I didn't realize I lost the app also. After getting off the treadmill I felt kind of dizzy so I caught my breath and went to the lockeroom and sat for a few seconds. When it was time for me to walk to the office the rain really started to come down which makes a short walk seem longer. My appointment was for 7:15 I didn't get until after that when I actually had to ask what was going on. I can never get what is the point of appointments and scheduling software if you can't keep the times. I talked to her and I was given two rxs to help me sleep and relax. Before she gave them to me I was weighed and since I've started I've lost 26 lbs. but she says I still have to lose more which I know of course. This has encouraged me to keep going and try to keep my diet healthier and avoid sweets and other junk I shouldn't eat. I can't eat it if I don't buy it. It was after 8 pm when I left the office and the weather being bad mr fashion show offered to pick me up and while I probably would've said no on any given occassion the weather and my tiredness made me say yes. Jr was happy to see me and I went to pick up rx and stuff for him. I told him I'd be using his card since my funds are limited and I figure he's the reason behind the rx so why not let him pay for it. When I got home I had my leftovers from the previous night gave jr his bath and put him to bed it was after 9 and I just crashed with him it was a long day but an active one. Today is our counseling session and I'm wondering where this session will go today. I will go to the gym before the session to help me relax and just keep with the weekly exercise routine. I've yet to find an exercise to tone my stomach and abs that doesn't hurt my neck *sigh* if anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them b/c it seems like I've lost weight everywhere but not enough in this area. I notice when I jumped I notice a slight jiggle so have work on toning the rear too but not as much as the stomach. I received a call from jr new therapist and we will meet her next week but it's not the specialized therapist I thought we'd get I guess that won't happen until after the mtg. I wish these people would be more clear when they explain things to us. Well off to start another work day hope it will go smooth and be uneventful.

No comments:

Post a Comment