Wednesday, September 21, 2011

sleepy wednesday

Today is just one of those days where you feel like staying in bed and the gloomy weather outside doesn't help this feeling. I struggled to get into work on time today as I always do and managed to make it although I had to switch trains twice. This past weekend was a relaxing one as it was a "me" weekend and I took full advantage of it watched some TV, did some much needed lounging cleaning and some shopping on sunday at Target I was going to venture out to other stores but got an unexpected headache so I made a detour back home to rest some more. Tuesday I decided to venture out to Old Navy to get some much needed jeans as the ones I have are huge on me, I tried on two different styles and I got one in a size 12 and the other a 14 and I even went down a size in shirt. It feels good to finally get some nicer smaller clothes I went through my drawers and have put a whole bunch of jeans capris and things that are too big which I will donate b/c they're in good shape. My second part of retail therapy was at Victoria Secret where I got some perfumes and other stuff I spent a lot of money but I rarely ever treat myself to both places unless there's a very good sale. My next store I want to get some things at is NY & Co. they have some great clothing but I don't want to buy too much since my goal is to continue losing weight. Did some zumba on Monday and today is counseling again so it will be a long day and I always feel it at the end when all I want to do is throw myself in bed. I tackled the dishes last night and took out the trash and I couldn't believe I let them sit there that long which is just out of pure exhaustion or laziness. This week is the CPSE mtg for jr and it has me very nervous b/c I'm hoping there is a good outcome and we get a school placement and if they give us transportation even better. I have all of these calls to return to try and accommodate of all these therapists and it gets to the point where they all drive me bananas at times. I sure wish I didn't even have to try and coordinate all of these visits and balance every other task. This weekend was pretty uneventful so I don't think he will have anything negative to say about it but we'll see where tonight's session will take us it's always to a different place every time. This weekend I posted my photo on the match page but took it off later I got cold feet and need to work on my profile. I read through tons of them all the time and some are good but the anxiety of meeting new people isn't easy I feel loneliness a lot and really wish I had someone to just hang out with go to a movie, grab a bite to eat and chill out as the weeks pass it gets a little bit easier and I'm sure I will feel better as the months pass by but as the saying says life does go on and I don't want to find myself dwelling on things that will never be no matter how much I wanted it to be or that I cannot undo or change. Had a good slice of pizza from little italy and I was bad today got a regular pepsi I almost forgot what regular soda tastes like but I desperately needed an energy jolt that only caffeine can give you well lunch time is over back to work.... maybe an after work work out will perk me up, let's hope. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment