Saturday, August 6, 2011

last day of work

Yesterday was a pretty quiet day at work and the weather seems to be heating up again I felt it yesterday during my walk to McDonald's the walk to Greenwich st and back is Cardio in itself I wanted a burger hadn't one in a while but then I start reading calories and get chicken again. Seems like that's all I do these days is read calorie content before I eat anything. I lose 3 more lbs which is a good thing and if I stay on track keep drinking water along with everything else more should come off. I cleaned up my desk and prepared for my time away and my boss wished me a safe flight and I said gnite to all and it felt good to punch out and be on official vacation mode so now this where the chaos starts I came home and saw the condition of this place it was a freaking mess. Dishes in sink for a few days trash that was begging to be taken out all the side effects of a hectic weekly schedule and add therapy sesssions plus dealing with a 2 yr old don't leave much time for housework. Things are getting expensive I went to order a pizza and pizza hut wanted $16 for a large pepperoni lovers the actual cost was $13 but they raised their delivery charge to $2.50 which is ridiculous imo so I ordered papa johns instead and forget wings $7.49 so now my rule is no promos no take out. They only have $10 pizza if u carry out which of course they know most won't take that option. I tried to clean up the mess Jr did on the floor of juice and food gave him a bath and he fell asleep and I fell out myself but I got up and watched a little tv and went back to bed. This am was tackling dishes mopping and cleaning the bathroom and spongebob overload and the fun part will be packing and making a list of things to get at the store. I usually like to brings things exclusively from NY when I go down to fl but since I'm flying can't bring a lot. Today I took the plunge and put a defrizzer treatment in my hair so that it doesn't puff up so much and I was nervous but it looks good only bad part is my hair smells like rotten eggs not even gel hides the smell ah the.things we do for beauty but it relaxed the curl and I'm able to wear my hair down which is good. As soon as Monday comes I'm drenching it in shampoo to get rid of smell hope no one gets to close to me if I go outside. 2 days left and Monday afternoon I will be in Florida feels like this time was never going to come but I'm looking fwd to it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment