Saturday, August 13, 2011

one week down another left

It's Saturday and I can't believe it's been a whole week since I got here on the 8th how time flies by so fast well vacations are never long enough in my opinion.  Since I've gotten here I've been just lounging relaxing spending time with my mother, she's enjoying her grandson and sees and acknowledges what a handful he really is! LOL. I've actually gotten a mini vacation from the internet since I didn't bring my laptop with me this time but relaxation has been my top priority.  Today we did a mini lunch and celebration for my cousins birthday and mine will be next week.  It was nice to see family I don't get to see often.  It will be hard to leave when the time comes but I know by October or when ever it is she will be back in NYC again.  I really wish things could've worked out here b/c this is a welcome break from the fast pace of NYC.  The nice paved roads and highways, the beautiful trees, wildlife and shops.  I've been trying to keep track of my diet since I've been here since we all can go off routine while on vacation but I've been a little bad with it I've done worse.  Did a weigh in at the local supermarket no weight gain so that's good.  The pool is great and I hope to go to big recreation ctr before I go but we'll see.  Today he called but spoke only to jr not me kind of took offense to that but I'm not sweating it I thought of what the therapist said to me not to let anything or anyone get to me and so far it's worked.  Well jr is here and about to "type" on the keyboard so I will end it here.  Looking forward to enjoying the second half of my vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment