Monday, March 21, 2011

exhaustion my old friend

Friday evening I left work feeling the usual tired, During my lunch break I walked to the Borders book store by Wall St since I know they're closing hoping to find the books I wanted on a deep discount I was quickly disappointed since they had every other language but Spanish.  This pissed me off b/c it was a long walk and since they're going out of business everything is very disorganized.  I then tried to go to the Burger King at it's new location on Liberty St. another waste of time and expensive so I proceeded to walk back toward work grabbed a slice and went upstairs.  It felt good to leave on time especially on a Friday but for some reason I started not feeling well my stomach was acting up.  I get on the train almost missing it and I sit down and I figure it's going to be a quiet ride home wrong.   A group of hoodrats get on the train and start acting like idiots talking loud and some werent holding on to poles you're just being a trouble maker b/c if u bang into someone and they get mad which is to be expected this is where fights start.  I'm too old for this bs I think but these teenagers these days have no respect for no one and I look at it this way you're old enough to disrespect someone you're old enough to pay the consequences I couldnt wait to get off and catch the next train which was nice and quiet thank goodness for that.  Saturday was the usual cleaning and my stomach is still messed up, I was waiting for someone to arrive and they were very late and thats another pet peeve of mine lateness if youre going to be late call dont think I have all day to wait around for you I was aggravated I had to go to bank and my entire day was thrown off so I had to rush before they closed with my son and no stroller so I get to bank of course its packed I go to use atm jr wants to play with buttons and presses cancel button I restart it and machine isnt taking deposit I can sense ppl getting impatient jr goes to wander off I grab his arm and he lost his balance and fell hit himself and I felt bad and aggravated I left as I left I see the person in the car andthought had they been on time I wouldnt have had to go through all of that which is why I say the only person you can rely on is yourself I know a lot of people who are great people but they just don't know what it is to be on time and how important it is to be on time and reliable and while I know no body is perfect I know this two qualities are very important b/c you can be great at whatever it is you do but if you're not on time and reliable no one will care how good you are if they can't depend on you.  I finish up the rest of my errands long story short another exhausting end to my day.   Exhaustion is my old friend and my stomach condition is starting to act up again and that's not a good sign b/c I don't have time for dr visits messed up b/c your health is important but dr offices sometimes don't have the most convenient hours for people who work. The staff is another issue a dr can be great but if his/her office staff is no good forget it.  Yesterday I spent most of the day at home resting as soon as he gets home we go searching for bedroom furniture and came up very short.  Went to Ashley Furniture poor selection expensive, Bob's good selection back ordered Raymour closed.  I finally went to Walmart picked up items note to self never go again too late b/c shelves are empty and while I got a few things some things I couldn't.  We finally get home after 9 and I'm exhausted still feeling like crap give jr his bath and we both fall out to sleep and I knew this morning I wasn't going to work the weather helped me make that decision easily b/c of the rain and dreariness but my stomach also was in that equation too.  He gets attitude and like I planned to be sick on his day off and I thought screw off I wish I could days off during the week where I have the whole days to myself.  I don't stay home unless I really feel like crap or jr is sick but today I just couldn't take it so I have an appointment with new  primary dr who he says is better than the detached schmuck we used to see I sure hope so the place is closer to us by the kmart on metro I think I need to see the gastroenterologist again but I need to relax but when I'm aggravated or mad my condition gets worse.  I hope to feel better so that I may go to work tomorrow as I'm already losing out today.  I hope to find out more about the doctors at this clinic so that I may finally be able to start taking time out for me and my health and doing for me for a change we'll see how it goes today I have to get ready now.

No comments:

Post a Comment