Friday, March 25, 2011

friday has arrived :)

Friday is here and I'm glad it is my favorite day of the week.  Last night the special instruction therapist came to visit us and her session is an hour and jr did very well but got distracted at times due to toddlers short attention span he mostly wants to play with toys rather than sit through books and pictures.  I looked over at him and noticed him nodding off on the sofa and I nudged him I've done it myself too after the session was over the food arrived and we ate after that saw some tv and bathed jr and off to bed I noticed he has ants in his pants when it's time to read a book he eventually falls asleep and I go to shower and come back to bed for some reason I couldn't fall asleep right away that's annoying when you have to wake up at 5:30.   I also didn't expect jr to wake up at 2:30 am revved up and wanting to play *sigh* I got him down to sleep and a quarter to 4 up again!  His father took him out and I eventually had to get up.  I got ready and my hair is getting on my nerves which is most of the time but when it's more often than usual time for a haircut.  I hope this one will be a better one for me.  After having my breakfast I got him dressed and it was off to catch the bus I sure didn't expect it to be freezing this morning and it sure was.  I'm happy to have arrived frozen and on time got my hot chocolate and off to work.   As I was getting ready this morning he asks why I gave him attitude I'm sort of grumpy in the morning and I told him the next step you'll be signing on the dotted line he laughs it off and says I'd never leave him he's convinced that I would never walk away as hard as it would be if my mother walked away from a 23 yr marriage that was over way before 23 yrs and left everything behind I can sure walk away from him or any other man for that matter.  Funny how some people take things for granted.  He asks me why I texted him if he values me but I didn't really respond b/c wasn't the right time therapist was there and sometimes you just don't feel like talking about things sometimes.  I then tell him about the 3 people having the conversation he corrects me and says 2 and I say yeah and one of them isn't me I don't care what she thinks,  why doesn't she roll out the red carpet and let her stay there and when it's 6 months down the line and your already strained relationship is in a shambles that's on you.  I'm not looking to increase stress in my life I'm looking to reduce it.  Changing the subject entirely I'm glad to finally see the sun today even thought it is very cold.  I plan to take a ride to union sq. today b/c I want to get some books and sadly the one near my job doesn't have them.  I look forward to jr's new furniture being delivered tomorrow I have a little buyer's remorse I think I should've gotten the full size bed instead of twin it would've costed more frame and bedding but he would've had a set for a long time.  The room however is a mess so I have to clear it out and organize sweep and give the floor a good mopping so it will be ready for the delivery people tomorrow.  I'm just hoping that he will stay in that bed so we can finally have our bed back.  Well it's after 9 time to start working. 

No comments:

Post a Comment