Tuesday, March 22, 2011

tuesday feels like monday

It's a cold Tuesday morning kind of wish the weather would make up it's mind and turn to the nice spring weather we had just a few days ago.  My bed felt too comfortable and warm to get out of it this morning and if it weren't for my new phone alarm being much louder I probably would've overslept.  I feel sort of rested that I stood home yesterday had I probably stood inside and been alone I probably could've rested more but the next "me" day for I will make sure I have the place to myself.  I went to the doctor yesterday and there is one major reason why I hate doctor's offices is the wait and the crowded waiting rooms and I notice many doctor's offices have the bad habit of overbooking patients which means more crowded waiting rooms and longer waits to see the doctor.  When I went to this clinic the waiting area was pretty full and as I went to give a sample I notice dr going from room to room.  I noticed as he examined my stomach the lower part did feel sore and bother me.   He was going to send me to the ER but I really didn't feel like waiting there either now I had been in severe pain I would've gone.  If you think the wait in the doctor's office is long the ER is worse especially if you're not in labor, have a gun shot wound, etc.  I remember having bad stomach pain and I waited almost 3 hours actually fell asleep in the chair.  I know have to schedule a physical and gyn visits.  The good thing about this place is that it's close and the doctor is there on Saturdays.  I guess I have to start making time for dr visits, taking care of myself b/c your health is important but when you work full time and have a small child it's very hard.  Today I'm back at work and it feels like a Monday to me I was talking on my cell phone and I felt my eyes close I really don't like to fall asleep on the train but sometimes tiredeness takes over.  If I do fall asleep I usually like to do this in the beginning of my ride b/c if it happens in the middle chances are I will miss my stop and be late.  After the call dropped b/c of me getting onto the bridge I tried to keep my eyes open which is why I have to start listening to music again at least that keeps me awake and focused.  I get to the area where I work early I walk to dunkin donuts and I was looking for my work id card and my hot chocolate spills I thought **** now I have to go back and get another one how embarrassing since this is the second time it's happened I went back got another one and proceeded to walk to work.  I saw a co worker on the way who is moody didn't say anything to me when I get in I managed to be 3 minutes late but it's better than 15 say good morning to all as I got to my desk still no response I just ignore it some people are just weird moody or just live a miserable existence and frankly I don't have time for other people's bs when I have enough on my plate speaking of which I haven't texted said individual in a while no response that to me speaks volumes I'm tired of texting, calling, and always being the one to initiate and seek people out I also have a life and the way I see it is no news is good news and I realize everyone has a busy schedule but some how I always make a little bit of time to see how ppl are doing,  I notice it is not reciprocated so I've cut down on that too.  On that note,  after the visit we went to the local Raymour & Flanigan and we found jr's bedroom furniture.  I purchased the captain's bed, chest, the headboard has shelves for storage and books, while it cost a pretty penny I'm confident that it's good quality I felt the furniture very bulky as it's sold honey pine wood I'm sure it's going to be very heavy for the delivery people to get in to his room.  Today is jr speech therapy session and I received the papers for continuation of services from 3-5 since he ages out of early intervention on his 3rd birthday can't believe that he will be 3 this year it seems like time just flew by.   I hope that this will be a smooth uneventful day as I always hope every day is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment