Tuesday, June 14, 2011

the last meal

I decided to take a walk to Greenwich st today at lunch just for a walk and to go to McDonald's this was my last meal as of tomorrow I start going to the gym and no more fast food while I love McDonald's fries especially when they're fresh off the basket but its not good for you and eating like that will defeat the purpose of me working out and while I'm sure I will treat myself here and there I will keep it as a once in a while thing. Ice cream is another weakness of mine but I've got a good alternative the frozen yogurt places however I will also try to stay away from self service to keep portions low but not depriving myself I'm eager to start working out not only for my health but I'm tired of trying to find my size in the store a size 10 is much easier to find than a 14 or 16 and I'd love to be able to shop in NY & Co again. I will start with just a class until I can go to the orientation for the machines I hope I won't be too worn out but I'm looking forward to a lighter healthier and fitter me
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment