Monday, June 13, 2011

mundane Monday

It's Monday morning and I'm on my ride to work and it seems like this weather can't make up its mind hot humid one day raining the next and I feel a weird feeling in my throat hope I'm not getting another infection again. Friday I met up with a friend we ate and looked around the area its a good distraction from the daily routine and stress. I finally got around to joining a gym the place was right down the street from the restaurant so I went in and if there's one thing I hate is high pressure sales tactics they wanted me to give 3 ppl name for a free pass along with number I don't like giving out no ones info like that in my opinion if they're interested they will come. I got some work out clothes nothing fancy and a lock for the lockers. I will start this week going to start with a class something not too fast b/c several ppl said I will feel it and I don't want to be wheeled out of the gym. I tried looking for therapist office but couldn't see it guess I will have to call for better directions. I'm eager to start the process as I need to find ways to reduce stress in my life it seems as if its not from one source its another first it his side with the bs from her and now the bs from mine rearing its ugly head again I actually had to tell this person this week I wasn't first national bank of ny ppl don't understand that you have bills too and can't always give and with them its their enabling of an individual and tolerating disrespect is what really makes me angry the denial and the minimizing I resent the fact that I feel as if I have to take care of things and there are times I can't or just don't want to hear what I always hear. No one takes care of you but YOU bottom line. I wish I was able to get a break etc more often but not enough outlets which at times makes me more resentful of ppl. Seems like mta did its usual screw up of trains as two of them were stuck and now this one is going express leave it to the #1 leader in city incompetence to get your day started off right. Going underground let's hope the next train will not take forever to come
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment