Thursday, June 23, 2011

rainy thursday

It's 3:30 and half hr left until I go home and I really wish this rain would stop it makes the weather humid and my hair is a ball of frizz.  Today I felt better than the last few days I came in and tried to play catch up with work and I did okay but the rest can get done tomorrow.  I went to get lunch and got some food from the deli overpriced but edible.  Buying lunch can get expensive especially here in Manhattan and working near Tribeca doesn't help this.  Everything here is a rip off and since I refuse to deal with microwave drama I buy my stuff outside.  I have to work on my diet b/c while I'm exercising sometimes I keep slipping up when it comes to food.  I also have to stop being lazy and cook my own food and bring it in which is why I can't wait for us to have our own space back so I can bring my own food again to work it saves a lot of money.  Today I called the counseling center and I have to say that I was annoyed with them b/c the guy kept giving me a song and a dance when I needed monday for an appointment.  This is not a good sign b/c flexibility is one of the things I need to have for both of our schedules and I really don't want to keep putting this off as we need help I honestly think we should've gone to counseling years ago maybe things wouldn't have gotten to what they are now and a part of me is afraid that things are beyond fixing at this point.  I have the other counseling place in my mind just in case they don't work out.  I've been practicing using a combination lock you'd think I would've mastered it's use in high school I could never get it right so I always used a key lock until one day I saw my locker open.  I feel much safer with a combo lock at the gym b/c I lock my cell phone and other belongings away so far I almost got it down pat.  I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday I wish I could just rest but I know what will await me is house cleaning, laundry, and other errands.  I got a text at the last minute the therapist canceled and I'm thinking here we go have to reschedule yet again and I don't want this to interefere with my gym schedule.  I have a feeling that this new occupational therapist isn't very accommodating and this is the same bs I had to encounter with the other one I mean seriously you couldn't wait 15 minutes for me to get off the bus and get home.  Today was a morning of mixed signals from him, throwing a towel around himself when he sees me coming as if I haven't seen you nude let's get serious, asking how his pants look and I ask myself wtf is wrong with this guy? I don't like when ppl give me mixed signals and I let him know right away.  This is akward enough and the last thing I need is you making it more confusing.  My mother keeps asking me when and if she will see us for the summer and it's just not that easy, my time off balance hasn't increased and I'd rather take paid time off since I really can't afford to do non-paid.  I know she really wants to see her grandson and I really need a break but I've looked at ticket prices and they're high and waiting till two months before sure doesn't help you with prices.  We can also drive but then with gas prices so either way it's expensive.  I hope I can iron out the details soon.  It's time for me to go hope tomorrow I will feel a little better and get more done.  Tomorrow is gym day time for zumba again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment