Sunday, June 5, 2011

weekends fly by fast

This past week was a short work week and Friday came fast I was tired but glad to be home and have my apt to myself no visits from therapists for Jr no drama etc. However my weekend was anything but restful he was up bright and early yesterday and it was time to start the usual cleaning routine but after a while I was tired and did nothing else. Jr gave me a run for the money today and yesterday I got up had breakfast did some clean up we took a ride on the bus to Target got him some tops and more shorts since I know this weather is going to keep warming up. Went to bjs to pick a few things then had lunch at Wendys. Finally dinner and a last min trip to laundromat b/c if not today it will stay there till next weekend come home to hang up clothes bathe read and put Jr to bed in his bed for once crossing my fingers he stays there. After hes asleep time to wash dishes and clean up and finally some down time consisting of channel surfing and news. I wish I had more wknds where I can sleep in *sigh* . I tried to call therapist to schedule a visit and I can't believe what a douche he was, the only opening he had was Tuesday and it was too late I tried for week after and was told he'd be on vacation and maybe I should look for someone else and a few other stupid things he says maybe I should find someone else I kept it professional and quickly ended call I probably came off abrupt but I look at this way if you're this much of an idiot and unaccommodating to me over the phone I can imagine in a session frankly I don't need anyone else's bs as I deal with enough so back to the drawing board as someone said its like shopping sometimes it takes a while I will call agency who referred me as a courtesy and hope they can find another person if not will make some calls of my own. I received the results of Jr evaluation and most of it we agreed with but we didn't like the fact of how they tried to minimize the delays which can have negative impact on services so we will point this out to them and coordinator I wish I didn't have to deal with any of this at times but we have to for his sake. Another weekend flew by and tomorrow is Monday the day that I lack any motivation to get going. He's off this wknd I will be taking some time to sleep in it makes a difference. It's a quarter to 11 and I need to hit the bed. Hope for what I always do everyday a uneventful start and commute to and from work
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment