Friday, July 22, 2011

Chairman Jay Walder to Resign from MTA

Chairman Jay Walder to Resign from MTA

If there is any agency I loathe the most it's the MTA.  It's the most mismanaged corrupt agency in the state whose always crying poor and waste money on the stupidest things.  Like clocks to see how long the train takes before it gets your station, while that's nice and all but how about major renovations that some of these stations need, cleaner trains and stations, vending machines that actually work and dispense dollar bills instead of these annoying gold coin dollars that many stores don't even want to take from you yet's it's still a $1.00.  money is money at least that's how I see it.  Another stupid thing is those help point stations they've installed in many stations there's nothing like having an actual human being in a token booth these machines require maitenance that costs money but I guess saving people's jobs and benefits is not being cost effective.  Due to their so called cuts my wonderful one train commute turned into a nightmare from M to J and J to M in the evenings and no M train service on the weekends.  This is the reason why I kind of stopped hanging out and shopping in the city.  Why should I have to take the M to J to F and the opposite in reverse to come home?  Buses are another issue some lines are better than others but a bus near me 58 used to be great running every 5 minutes now they're only running 58 ltd. not enough local services thanks to their incompetence.  I finally sent them a nasty email after a few forgettable coiled line waits in the heat and by a miracle after my last work out a local 58 was waiting for me.  So I'm glad to see him go go somewhere else and screw up their company.  The MTA needs a serious overhaul and someone who actually listens to the riders and gets things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment