Friday, July 22, 2011

Nude Beach at Coney Island?

Nude Beach at Coney Island?

I guess it's not enough that Coney Island Astroland is now Luna Park and they want to gentrify the place until their is no originality left to bring yet more "hipsters" to this area now they want to add a nude beach too.  I totally disagree with this b/c this beach and amusement park is a family centered place and families also go on to the beach and board walk if they want to sun bathe nude let them to do it in the privacy of their own homes or go to a beach specifically for this purpose or get on a plane and go to Europe.   I haven't been to Coney Island in years but I can tell you the only franks I want to see and buy are the ones from world renowned Nathan's Hot Dog stand and some people NEED to keep their clothes especially if gravity has taken over in certain areas.  Thanks but no thanks!!!  Keep the beach family oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment