Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Major Water Main Break In The Bronx

Major Water Main Break In The Bronx

I feel for the people in this area who had to encounter this horrible experience it cripples everything in the area the mass transit the ability to use the water in your home.  I think that it has to do with old pipes and plumbing systems that the city takes forever to update and replace.  I clearly remember the water main break that happened right here in Manhattan years back in 99 or 00 where tons of subway lines were crippled a ride that takes 40 minutes took me over and hour a half I actually had to take a bus to work  and got to work at 11 am working only a few hours.  I sure hope they clean up the water and fix the problem soon so that the people in the community can have things back to normal again.  #4 riders were probably furious can't say I blame them let's hope that their line is restored and running again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment