Thursday, July 21, 2011

nyc sauna day

Today is a hot one and the heat makes me feel tired and puts me in a bad mood especially when I got to be stuck at work bored and not at the pool or beach which OS where I'd rather be. Yesterday we went to Walmart only to be annoyed with them not having things I really need in stock and then having to go home put away stuff deal with Jr and to get up for wk. Today is the mtg where we find out if he gets an increase in services and I'm hoping it goes well b/c I sure am not in the mood to deal with anyone's bs today. I'm on the train and the ac is blasting and that's good but there were two ppl running their mouths and I don't mind ppl talking but why does the whole train need to hear what you're talking about stfu! I know its the heat but seriously no one cares and you can tell a real convo from beefed up bs. Just got off waiting for my connnecting train trying not to melt into the platform and I'm hungry on top of that I can't wait to get a break from this heat tomorrow will be no better 100+ degrees. We got the call from the marriage counselor and we got an appt for next week he noticed my lack of enthusiasm and said I thought you'd be happy but as I've said before a lot of things have me jaded and I'm hoping things wk out the intake person pissed me off due to the fact she took his word as the whole truth well that's how I felt anyway so we'll see how that goes. We got the con ed bill and I almost had a heart attack insert curse words here those crooks but not much to do but pay or die of heat exhaustion my train finally arrives can't wait to be in ac again and I'm comfortable for now the walk home will seem like an eternity with this heat and I'm hoping time flies by fast b/c I need to get away for a few weeks to get a break from work from city life everything. Today is my second session I think it will be easier at least that will be some alone time for me hoping this train will pick up speed since I'd like to get home with enough time to eat before we go. Hope for the best expect anything
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment